IBM Sterling OMS Project Manager
spice™ is seeking an experienced IBM Sterling OMS Project Manager.
This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with all departments, including account, creative and technology teams, to deliver quality solutions to our customers.
- Create project timelines, and manage creative, development milestones and deliverables.
- Foster an environment that adapts quickly to creative change and focuses on Agile development principles.
- Maintain creative, production, and technical goals set forth by our teams and clients.
- Manage overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates can be clearly communicated to the product and account leads.
- Capture and record meeting notes and ensure action items are completed promptly.
- Ensure solutions to technical problems through discussion with technical teams to resolve problems.
- Partner with development team members to understand opportunities and limitations of solutions being implemented.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
- Manage all deliverables with any required external vendors.
- Provide production and technical knowledge, in addition to innovation insight, in order to arrive at the best-possible execution decisions.
- Identify, procure and manage outside vendors that are best suited for assigned projects, when required.
- Work closely with Scrum Master to track sprint progress against overall project timelines.
- Manage resources for each assigned project to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
- Work closely with the product and account leads to remain in full communication on the status and details of each project, including any cost or timing issues that may arise.
- Anticipate any potential issues with the project through quick responses and proactive critical thinking.
- Demonstrate skilled problem-solving capabilities to determine solutions and options to resolve problems.
- Minimum of 10 years experience leading projects within a technical environment – IBM Sterling Order Management.
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading projects in an Agile development environment
- Strong knowledge and competence utilizing Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Must be incredibly detail oriented.
- Experience working directly with creative team members and development engineers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working in digital marketing and media.
- Understanding of project management, and the web and mobile technologies.
- Technical knowledge of various systems (technology).
- Bachelor s degree required.
- PMP certification preferred.
spice™ is a leading Supply Chain Data Network provider. Our SaaS applications power Fortune 500 supply chains by helping them transform into Digital Supply Chains. spice™ integrates Trading Partners on to our cloud platform, which enables them to seamlessly exchange supply chain business data across disparate business applications and deliver the perfect order to their customers.
Our SaaS solutions include Catalog Management, Vendor Drop-Ship, EDI/B2B Order Management, Trading Partner Onboarding and Supply Chain Analytics. Our reputation as innovators in retail, manufacturing, distribution & logistics technology has quickly propelled us to over 3,500 subscription clients, from mid-market stars to multi-national giants.