Coupa Techno-Functional Consultant
spice™ is seeking an experienced and functional Sourcing & Procurement Coupa Consultant.
- Participate in overall Business Requirements gathering, documentation of overall solution.
- Ability to lead the conversation with a client to gain clarity around requirements
- Supporting the collection and analysis of large amounts of data, developing key insights / findings, and proposing solutions to Procure to Pay issues.
- Interact with the key end-users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis
- Suggest process improvements based on the application capability and industry best practices
- Support all formal documentation of implementation and provide relevant functional inputs to technical team
- Address process design activities, formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized requirements (Workshops, Agile prototyping)
- Effectively lead a stream of work within a project
- Coupa Configuration / Implementation and support to project team.
- Subject matter expertise within specific modules relevant to the Coupa ecosystem
- Experience of Coupa integration and mapping to legacy systems would be an added advantage
- Documenting the resolution of issues and sharing with the internal team on an ongoing basis.
- Around 5 years of experience in Sourcing and Procurement
- 3+ years experience in Coupa administration, implementation, integration and/or design
- Familiar with Procure-to-Pay Process Transformation, Supplier Relationship Management including Contract Management, and Spend Management Solutions
- Proven ability and experience in interacting with business leads to define implementation strategies, business requirements and solution design related to procurement processes
- Develops simple and easy to understand frameworks and formats to present information and ideas.
- Coupa certification mandatory.
spice™ is a leading Supply Chain Data Network provider. Our SaaS applications power Fortune 500 supply chains by helping them transform into Digital Supply Chains. spice™ integrates Trading Partners on to our cloud platform, which enables them to seamlessly exchange supply chain business data across disparate business applications and deliver the perfect order to their customers.
Our SaaS solutions include Catalog Management, Vendor Drop-Ship, EDI/B2B Order Management, Trading Partner Onboarding and Supply Chain Analytics. Our reputation as innovators in retail, manufacturing, distribution & logistics technology has quickly propelled us to over 3,500 subscription clients, from mid-market stars to multi-national giants.