Senior IT/ERP Analyst
spice™ is seeking an experienced Senior IT Analyst.
The primary role of the Senior IT Analyst is to provide maintenance, implementation, and support of business systems (including ERP, Reporting Tools, Warehouse Management System, Database, Data Warehouses, Business Analytics) and tools to assist in optimizing business system solutions. In addition, works with the business in identifying, developing, and implementing process workflow solutions to achieve business process efficiencies.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
Business Processes Improvement
- Mapping & documentation of the business processes & enterprise software’s.
- Evaluate critical business processes and work to implement improvements.
- Coordinate & develop reports, database integrations and customization requests of business software.
Enterprise Systems Initiatives:
- Assisting Director – IT, with planning IT projects and initiatives.
- Develop business requirements documentation and recommend solutions.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support implementation of systems, e.g., ERP software, Business Analytics, data digitalization, IIoT.
- Provide end-user help and training related to business software and application including helpdesk software.
- Support day-to-day operations of all business systems.
- Meet with various internal stakeholders to understand and identify business needs.
- Analyze and prioritize business system requirements to provide solutions and coordinate in the upgradation & implementation of various business systems. Work with vendors to provide support for business systems.
- Manage security and permissions of business systems.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems or equivalent.
- Current knowledge and strong technical expertise of business system applications, especially ERP software. MS Dynamics 365 Business Central is a plus.
- Working knowledge and experience in Business Analytics development. Jet Analytics is an asset.
- Minimum five years relevant and current IS experience in supporting company business systems.
- Experience in providing help desk support for desktops, printers, networks, and MS 365. (ITIL is an asset).
Location: Greater London Area, Ontario
spice™ is a leading Supply Chain Data Network provider. Our SaaS applications power Fortune 500 supply chains by helping them transform into Digital Supply Chains. spice™ integrates Trading Partners on to our cloud platform, which enables them to seamlessly exchange supply chain business data across disparate business applications and deliver the perfect order to their customers.
Our SaaS solutions include Catalog Management, Vendor Drop-Ship, EDI/B2B Order Management, Trading Partner Onboarding and Supply Chain Analytics. Our reputation as innovators in retail, manufacturing, distribution & logistics technology has quickly propelled us to over 3,500 subscription clients, from mid-market stars to multi-national giants.