IT INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST
spice™ is seeking a technology-savvy IT INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST. This individual will be responsible for the implementation, support, and management of the Server, Network, Security and Telecom environment. As a vital role in our IT Infrastructure and Operations group, the Analyst will also be responsible for the day-to-day network operations and maintenance to minimize system downtime, maximize productivity and ensure a secure operating environment.
What you bring to the role:
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field, combined with directly related, experience in production control, server/storage technology, network and telecom services.
· 3+ years of experience in Network Administration & Operations and/or Information Systems, in addition to extensive knowledge of HPE servers and storage, as well as experience working with Aruba switches, routers, access points and software.
· You have experience with ITIL methodology (incident, change and problem management).
· Experience managing third party service providers preferred.
· Windows 2012-19 server operating systems, and networking experience in a complex, multi-vendor environment. You have hands-on experience with Windows operating system environments, Citrix and VMware
· Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019 certification (MCSE) is desirable.
· Experience with network security with Windows 2008/2012/2016 and Cisco devices.
· You are able to isolate and define problem areas clearly and define a resolution path.
· You hold yourself accountable to deliver on commitments on time, in scope and with quality, while also supporting others in meeting their commitments.
· When making decisions, you consider everyone and engage those who can add value to the process.
spice™is a leading Supply Chain Data Network provider. Our SaaS applications power Fortune 500 supply chains by helping them transform into Digital Supply Chains. SPICE integrates Trading Partners on to our cloud platform, which enables them to seamlessly exchange supply chain business data across disparate business applications and deliver the perfect order to their customers. Our SaaS solutions include Catalog Management, Vendor Drop-Ship, EDI/B2B Order Management, Trading Partner Onboarding and Supply Chain Analytics. Our reputation as innovators in retail, manufacturing, distribution & logistics technology has quickly propelled us to over 3,500 subscription clients, from mid-market stars to multi-national giants.