Partner Account Manager
The Partner Account Manager (PAM) acts as a liaison between Spice and its SaaS Supply Chain Solutions Channel Partners. The individual is responsible for nurturing and growing long-term relationships with Spice’s channel partners and their end-customers. The PAM plays a vital role in the revenue growth derived from the Channel Partners and in the development of a successful partner program for Spice.
Build a productive and profitable working relationship with existing and new Channel Partners, which includes activities such as training partner’s sales teams on Spice products and supporting partner sales reps on deals including product demonstrations. You will also work with partner tech teams to integrate Spice’s product into the partner’s offering and help partners further develop the offering over time. You will also be responsible for tracking and driving opportunity pipeline with partner reps, working on refining proposals, assisting with product management roadmap and all other such activities that will determine success of the Spice channel partner program.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Global work-from-home opportunity. Able to work and support opportunities in various time zones.
- 3 to 5 years in online/digital/inside sales in a business application software sales environment and 2+ years of direct channel sales experience within the data, cloud or SaaS space
- Experience in online software demonstrations to a business audience.
- Very comfortable in working with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, as well as using a CRM tool (any tool).
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills, problem-solving skills and customer-focused mindset. Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) would be a plus, but not required.
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, building/maintaining relationships with partners and their clients
- Able to multitask & work under pressure and balance workload in various time zones.
- Track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting targets and quotas