Sr. Business Intelligence Manager
spice™ is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Manager for its Client, who is dedicated to creating new processes, protocols and technologies that are impactful to the company and the industry. The purpose of this role is to ensure that existing and new technologies result in increased productivity, more efficient use of materials, better product quality, and improved safety.
The primary role of the Business Intelligence Senior Manager will be to lead the implementation of high-level strategic processes and tools for BI and Planning applications. The Business Intelligence Senior Manager will also partner with the Senior Manager of Data Architecture and Governance to facilitate organizational data strategies for governance, design, implementation, integration, and usage. The role will be responsible for leading the design and maintenance of current business intelligence applications. Lastly, the Business Intelligence Senior Manager will ensure that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision-making capabilities. This role will work closely with the ERP technical team, Grow Operations, Procure to Pay, Demand Planning, Horticulture & Planning, Shipping, Human Resources, Accounting, Product Lifecycle Management, and IoT.
- Provide leadership and governance to adopt BI and Planning platforms, processes, and policies
- Partner with all internal business functions and IT counterparts to build in-depth knowledge of our business processes and technology stack, to better leverage our current tools, and identify key opportunities for improvements.
- Consult with business partners, analytics teams, management, and other business analysts to clarify program objectives, determine the scope, identify problems, and recommend solutions
- Lead the implementation of high-level strategic processes and tools for BI and Planning applications
- Partner with the Senior Manager of Data Architecture and Governance to facilitate organizational data strategies for governance, design, implementation, integration, and usage
- Lead the design and maintenance of current and new business intelligence applications
- Ensure that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision making capabilities.
- Provide leadership and governance to adopt BI platforms, processes, and policies
- Share important or relevant information with the team to ensure solutions address the big picture needs of the business
- Work with Project Management teams and tools, to ensure project delivery and quality
- Full time – flexibility to work extra time if needed
- Work in a fast-paced and diverse environment
- Leverages available resources (individuals, processes, departments, and tools) to manage and deliver quality work with efficiency
- Complex problem solving with a good understanding of strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Work in a fast-paced environment and be able to act independently
- Strong customer service focus, responsiveness, and attention to detail
- Creative and resourceful approach to the business and an ability to think and deliver creative value-added solutions to business through self-initiative and ownership
- Communicates effectively
- Cultivates innovation
- Builds networks, collaborates and is persuasive
- Learns continuously
- Is proactive and has a strong initiative
- Is detailed oriented and a problem solver
- SQL – (Strong in Microsoft T-SQL)
- Microsoft BI Stack (SSMS, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Microsoft Power BI
- ERP systems (Sage ERP a plus)
- .Net programming languages (a plus)
- Azure cloud computing
- ETL/ELT tools such as Azure Data Factory
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, data science, information science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Ten or more years of experience in at least three disciplines, such as technology delivery, solution or technical architecture, application development, information analysis, and database design and management
- Five or more years of progressive leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise-wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex contexts
- Experience in integrating complex cross-corporate processes, creating information strategies, and designing strategic metrics and scorecards
Competitive wages and benefits, includes:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Health Savings Account
- Care on Demand Telemedicine
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (Aflac)
- Employee discounts on plants
Location: Florida, USA.
spice™ is a leading Supply Chain Data Network provider. Our SaaS applications power Fortune 500 supply chains by helping them transform into Digital Supply Chains. SPICE integrates Trading Partners on to our cloud platform, which enables them to seamlessly exchange supply chain business data across disparate business applications and deliver the perfect order to their customers. Our SaaS solutions include Catalog Management, Vendor Drop-Ship, EDI/B2B Order Management, Trading Partner Onboarding and Supply Chain Analytics. Our reputation as innovators in retail, manufacturing, distribution & logistics technology has quickly propelled us to over 7,500 subscription clients, from mid-market stars to multi-national giants.